- Competitive Daily Rate
- Eastern Melbourne Location
- Initial 3 month contract + possible extension
Your new company
This opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within a successful and well-known organization as a Systems and Data Analyst with strong analytical and reporting capabilities.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be accountable for providing specialist analytical support and advice to the People and Culture team and Business Units across the organisation on key trends and contemporary workforce data insights in order to help make informed organisational decisions.
Your responsibilities will not be limited to:
- Prepare a range of workforce data sets and generate meaningful reports to support the business in understanding workforce trends
- Analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative data sets and translate the information into meaningful insights
- Maintain the organisational dashboard of key metrics and people data through Power BI
- Review and respond to HR system issues, changes and updates as they arise within the relevant system
- Manipulate, cleanse, and maintain the integrity of employee, position and establishment master data and ownership of position number creation
What you’ll need to succeed
- Advanced data analysis skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to manipulate data sets and generate meaningful insights specific to the business and audience
- Proved experience in building Power BI reports from multiple datasets
- Experienced user and administrator of Chris 21, PageUp, Navigo, and other People and Culture digital tools and systems
- Working With Children Check
- National Criminal History Check
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be a part of a great culture that provides a work life balance, whilst being part of a great project that has the potential to shape the future data space.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Address Melbourne
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Multiple Select field Option 1, Option 2
- Checkbox field Option 1, Option 2